Blue Tower

Blauer Turm

The so-called “Blauer Turm” (‘Blue Tower’) Name is derived from the “blue” slate roof. The tower had a subterraneous dungeon where the sentences were executed that had been inflicted by the ruler. The town cemetery is situated opposite the “Blauer Turm”, outside the town wall. It has got a remarkable free-standing pulpit built in 1607.

© 2019 Sommerhausen
Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Mehr lesen
Akzeptieren!